Sfin's Dream.

As @najer would say heaps of carbon.
I agree cautiously.

I always keep carbon in the house, haven't used any in about a year.
I am up to about 10 leathers now, frags to over a foot across, I don't understand the leather coral "toxin / warfare" thing so I don't worry about it. ;)
This is the closest acro, about 6 inches away. ;)

DSC_0480 (1024x683).jpg
 
I always keep carbon in the house, haven't used any in about a year.
I am up to about 10 leathers now, frags to over a foot across, I don't understand the leather coral "toxin / warfare" thing so I don't worry about it. ;)
This is the closest acro, about 6 inches away. ;)

DSC_0480 (1024x683).jpg
I'm not worried. Andrew's is mixed already too.
 
I want to see that tank full of coral. Everywhere!
It will get there. I want some monster leathers with zoa for colors. I've got a plan for the tank now. Before it's was this looks cool and so does that. Now I but with a purpose. Oh @najer abd @Fudsey inspired me to get at least one gorgonia
 
Looking great. Neat pic of the clown a nem...whos bigger lol. Very inspiring tank. I'll get there one day.
It will come sooner than you think.
 
Our exhaust system need to be repaired. Hole rusted through and effected the catalytic converter. So to the shop the car went. Our mechanic quoted a nice sum of money. A mere 1200 dollar bill. That's a quality reefing gear that I have to spend it on gas and fumes.

Well the Dave our car fixing guy said if you take it to a muffler shop it's going to be a lot cheaper to fix. Honesty in this day and age. Simply amazing

Quote from gas and fumes specialist. 143 and change. Since I was prepared for the worst I think I need a reef shopping spree.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new