Sfin's Dream.

I have a t5 1 10k 1antic I have 1 t5ho 1 10k and 1 antic than I have the fluval 3.0
Screenshot_20191021-215127.png

Should I adjust light spectrum. Standard 75g.
Leathers,zoa/paly, bta and just added lobo.
 
I have a t5 1 10k 1antic I have 1 t5ho 1 10k and 1 antic than I have the fluval 3.0
Screenshot_20191021-215127.png

Should I adjust light spectrum. Standard 75g.
Leathers,zoa/paly, bta and just added lobo.
I’m still working on my lights so I’m no help
 
You are really making me want a Maroon. I love my Clowns, but still....
I really can't believe heather let me get the lightning maroon. I stopped buy the lfs to grab a nem and order a maroon. We saw these guys and goes what about these. My jaw hit the floor.
I really dig the personality and the care she shows to the nem.
 
Loving the maroon. Is their aggression ok with two? I’d love to get one but already have two gladiators.
I was told if I have one the aggression would be less. It was @Crabby48 @NY_Caveman @Katrina71 @Fin @Why-Me @Fudsey one of these guys.

Aggression hasn't been too bad. I did loose a green/blue chromis during introduction. The coral beauty and a green chromis did pic on the clown. Than it remembered it was a maroon and the chromis pd the price. I thought the aggression was ending when I came home from work the b/g chromis was beaten up. Fins frayed it just looked rough died the next day. After that all aggression has been minimal.
 
Just as an FYI... maroons get meaner as they get older... I had a gorgeous gold striped maroon female that got to about 4 inches long but she could easily bit through thick latex cleaning gloves when I worked in the tank...
DSC00893.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new