Sfin's Dream.

Leopard wrasse and blue Zoas. I’m so jealous
The blue zoa where a complete surprise. I got an im from a local reefer he had some zoa for sale. 2.50 a polyp. I told him I would take the three frags. One was a blue zoa. Completely surprised.
 
@Fin @Katrina71

IMG_20191111_215113171.jpg

Loki likes being cold. I just pulled my bball gear out if a 14 degree truck. He is comfy cozy.
Saber is refusing to come back in the house this morning.
 
Before I scrolled all the way down, I thought it was a styrofoam coffee cup with a toothpick floating, then I saw your feet ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
 
Seahare is still alive and so is my new little wrasse. We need a name for the little girl. Gender neutral?

Pat? Chris? ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new