OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at them--black leopard wrasse, but i'm told they won't work in my aquarium. So, yeah, i really like these.
I was thinking ornate but my lfs said just a reg Leapord

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@S.Pepper I'm lost they all look the same

Don't ask for help from me. :D I started from ground zero 3 months ago. Seriously, I usually go to Aqualocker.com and look up the fish i'm interested in specifically or the genre, i.e., just enter leopard wrasse and see what results i get. And go from there... researching as i need to further. I just went there and entered leopard wrasse and i got a hit for 7 different types.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You a bears fan
Panthers, but I went to high school in Northern Indiana. Half bears fans half colts fans LOL

watched Devin Hester house the opening kickoff of super bowl whatever it was, one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen watching football. They still lost, because Rex Grossman was Rex Grossman, but I’ve had a soft spot ever since.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you work for the Panthers ?
If I did they would be better ;)

I was just in the right place at the right time and the reporter asked me if I wanted to talk about them, I found out Ron was fired on camera. 5 minute interview got turned into 2 sound bites lol

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was deserved. Ron is a players coach (they absolutely love him) but he doesn’t know how to tell them NO. Cam played hurt for half the year last season and Ron let him..this year started off the same way. Has been letting Eric Reed play with a bum ankle. Never mind his decision making process sometimes..and the fact that he took over defensive play calling and our defense couldn’t stop a sneeze these past few games. We lost to the falcons and the redskins, 2 of the worst teams in the league. Lost to the Bucs at home on Thursday night in game 2. Just inexcusable L’s in my opinion, and I was there for all of them. (Section 549, row 8!)

now, the GM, Marty Hurney, is the real issue. Dumba** has already been fired once and needs to get the boot again! Our offensive line is a turnstile, it’s a miracle that mccaffery has been doing well at all. Or that Kyle Allen hasn’t been killed. As the person responsible for the absolute dumpster fire of an O line, he needs to go. He has a track record of giving aging veterans huge contracts and hamstringing the roster, which is why he was fired years ago and we brought in Dave Gettleman to fix his mess. Went to the super bowl, but then they fired Gettleman for being all about business (I mean...WHAT?!) and brought back the guy responsible for a 1-15 season.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was deserved. Ron is a players coach (they absolutely love him) but he doesn’t know how to tell them NO. Cam played hurt for half the year last season and Ron let him..this year started off the same way. Has been letting Eric Reed play with a bum ankle. Never mind his decision making process sometimes..and the fact that he took over defensive play calling and our defense couldn’t stop a sneeze these past few games. We lost to the falcons and the redskins, 2 of the worst teams in the league. Lost to the Bucs at home on Thursday night in game 2. Just inexcusable L’s in my opinion, and I was there for all of them. (Section 549, row 8!)

now, the GM, Marty Hurney, is the real issue. Dumba** has already been fired once and needs to get the boot again! Our offensive line is a turnstile, it’s a miracle that mccaffery has been doing well at all. Or that Kyle Allen hasn’t been killed. As the person responsible for the absolute dumpster fire of an O line, he needs to go. He has a track record of giving aging veterans huge contracts and hamstringing the roster, which is why he was fired years ago and we brought in Dave Gettleman to fix his mess. Went to the super bowl, but then they fired Gettleman for being all about business (I mean...WHAT?!) and brought back the guy responsible for a 1-15 season.
Great explanation

Back