OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we prepare for college football tonight and tomorrow just something to ponder.
FB_IMG_1575252449814.jpg

They're Grrrrrrrreat

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.
It's all good. How have you been doing and how has your daughter's dancing been going.
Welcome back.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all good. How have you been doing and how has your daughter's dancing been going.
Welcome back.

Thanks brother! I've been better. I've been worse. Main thing is that I keep my head screwed on straight.

Her dancing is going well. However, we're all much more focused on colleges now. Kyla has several she is interested in and has visited a few. She's already been accepted at ASU and a selective dance program they have there. They only accept 50 new students into the program a year. Her and her mom had an argument about colleges last night. I, of course, jumped in and smoothed things out betwixt the two of them. They are so much alike it's scary! By the time bedtime rolled around, we were all laughing but Kyla now understands, in no uncertain terms, that her future and decisions surround it, come before any present-day dance drama BS.

How goes it with your wife, kids and you? Are you ready for Christmas? Or, maybe I should ask if your wife is ready for Christmas! LOL!

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brother! I've been better. I've been worse. Main thing is that I keep my head screwed on straight.

Her dancing is going well. However, we're all much more focused on colleges now. Kyla has several she is interested in and has visited a few. She's already been accepted at ASU and a selective dance program they have there. They only accept 50 new students into the program a year. Her and her mom had an argument about colleges last night. I, of course, jumped in and smoothed things out betwixt the two of them. They are so much alike it's scary! By the time bedtime rolled around, we were all laughing but Kyla now understands, in no uncertain terms, that her future and decisions surround it, come before any present-day dance drama crap.

How goes it with your wife, kids and you? Are you ready for Christmas? Or, maybe I should ask if your wife is ready for Christmas! LOL!
We pretty much shop together. One gift for our youngest. Than we are ready. I do most of the cooking for Christmas. Steaks baby back ribs smoked. Twice baked potatoes and a salad. Smoking with hickory or pecan this year.

We are good. My daughter and I are very much alike and it's scary I feel bad for her future boyfriends and husband. They are going to have their hands full.

My middle Stefan is playing b-ball and keeping us very busy.

Everything else is peaches and roses. I think

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coraline can use tons of alk and Ca.... does in my tank :)
That is up to you ;)
In all seriousness I'm not sure I'm growing Coraline at a fast enough pace to keep an urchin well feed. I know the eat other algae but my seahare does a great job at that.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all seriousness I'm not sure I'm growing Coraline at a fast enough pace to keep an urchin well feed. I know the eat other algae but my seahare does a great job at that.

I forgot about the sea hare, you can supplement for the urchin but I would probably wait a bit.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back