Sfin's Dream.

Double post... I hate double posts so here's some spam.
1577415994119.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't that be 1/8 of each cup if there are 2 per package? Still crazy....
yep each cup is 8 slices. That's just silly. That's just too much work. Just give it in one cup portion.
 
Counting calories with Christmas candy is a no no.
I was just curious. Still going to eat it. I thought about both in one sitting. I couldn't do it.
 
You werent kidding.... I wonder if they just used copy and paste for the nutrition facts
I'm sure it's for the calorie counting parents. Well little Jonny can eat 1/16 of the cups and still stay be ok.
 
I'm sure it's for the calorie counting parents. Well little Jonny can eat 1/16 of the cups and still stay be ok.
And now we know why little Johnny got picked on. He can only have 1/16 cup and others eat the whole cup.
 
Remember those snackwell fat free cookies? Well...I don't think the whole box was the recommended serving.

Fat free? Another slacker.
 
I just added squid to my frozen food mixture and unshelled shrimp. I did deshell the shrimp. Let's see how long lasts. The last mixture was right at three months.
 
A couple of days ago I fragged two leathers and made five frags. I have let them sit in the sand and now the sand has attached to the base. This morning my son and I glued them to rocks. Crossed fingers this works
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new