Sfin's Dream.

I just ordered
2019-12-31_11.07.43.jpg

Heyyyyy... all your billing info is blacked out. What sort of friend are you anyway! :p

Seriously, though, what T5 light fixture do you use?
 
Heyyyyy... all your billing info is blacked out. What sort of friend are you anyway! :p

Seriously, though, what T5 light fixture do you use?
Coralife
 
Wishing you and your family nothing but good health and happiness in 2020!

Best-Happy-New-Year-2020-Gif-For-Whatsapp-Instagram.gif
 
Wishing you and your family nothing but good health and happiness in 2020!

Best-Happy-New-Year-2020-Gif-For-Whatsapp-Instagram.gif
You too. I hope this new year finds you guys well and happy. Thanks for all the help and enabling this year. I expect the same in 2020
 
My new bulbs are out for delivery. I went with @Bulk Reef Supply because they are close and great review on shipping.

FYI Illinois it takes 3 days to arrive. Ordered on the 31 Dec 19 shipped on the 2 Jan 20 arrives one the 4th.
 
My new bulbs are out for delivery. I went with @Bulk Reef Supply because they are close and great review on shipping.

FYI Illinois it takes 3 days to arrive. Ordered on the 31 Dec 19 shipped on the 2 Jan 20 arrives one the 4th.

With the recent legal passing of recreational weed use in Illinois we will be seeing delivery times increase exponentially! :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new