Sfin's Dream.

.
UGH! NO!!!!! Brian, you're killing me!
I got off the train this morning, walked to my car and drove off.
Doo-dee-doo.
Then I remembered, “THE SPIDER!”
Yeah, just like that. I actually yelled it out. Then I freaked because I knew he must be hovering over my head. So now I am looking up, checking, wobbling all over the road. Came to a stop sign, jammed it in park and gave the car a full inspection. You’ve won this round spider.

No spiders were harmed in the making of this story.
 
She didnt reply in a timely manner. Ok I only gave her 5min but this needed to be acted upon now.

"No"
come on 300 tank stand and sump

no we dont have room.

Yes we do the basement walls are longer than 8 ft.

No

But it's only 300

No this isn't funny

I'm not funny I'm serious

No you are not getting a 300g tank. No!!!

I'm not getting a 300g tank.
 
She didnt reply in a timely manner. Ok I only gave her 5min but this needed to be acted upon now.

"No"
come on 300 tank stand and sump

no we dont have room.

Yes we do the basement walls are longer than 8 ft.

No

But it's only 300

No this isn't funny

I'm not funny I'm serious

No you are not getting a 300g tank. No!!!

I'm not getting a 300g tank.
Worth a shot. Could have been HUGE!
 
That would have been so awesome, though. Maybe make her a nice dinner, pour her some (LOTS) of wine, and try again tonight ;)
And dress in your most handsome assassin's uniform...I hear girls love a guy in uniform...wait a minute that is how your relationship started! May as well just give up now!
 
And dress in your most handsome assassin's uniform...I hear girls love a guy in uniform...wait a minute that is how your relationship started! May as well just give up now!
Personally, I still think its worth a try. Good thinking, @Lowell Lemon!
 
And dress in your most handsome assassin's uniform...I hear girls love a guy in uniform...wait a minute that is how your relationship started! May as well just give up now!
It did. I'm not sure I can fit in to my class A. I'm not sure popping buttons will look all that sexy.
I'll try.
 
i would have been unloading that tank rt now,if not under current status of my setting up,plus 5 hrs away ,a year ago,would have been on phone w keys in hand running to my truck,if still available ,down to knees beg ,plead,force tears,go get that bad boy,leave work early,no time to waste,btw i have a 16' enclosed trailer if or when needed ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new