Sfin's Dream.

First one looks like a wood boring beetle harmless unless your a tree.

The other I believe I'd a horse fly they bite
 
yeah i never seen a horsefly them colors before ..welcome to the south..lol...l;Wideyed:cool:
 
After further review very possible deer fly. I cant tell the wings look danaged
 
bluegill's loved em, ;)
 
giphy.gif
20200707_222209.jpg
My snails have been getting thier freak on.
 
guess what wife found in kit cab tonight...yep 6 eyed ;) bad pic's confirmed br recluse:oops:
WP_20200709_20_24_49_Pro.jpg
WP_20200709_20_24_41_Pro.jpg
 
your turn check out my new thread i never start threads..only 1 reply... :rolleyes:

tenor_8160447_mediumgif_184709422000577.gif
 
One of the massive fingers leather got limbs removed. It's pretty cool leather. It grows horizontally than fingers straight up. Much like a table acro
 
yeah you know,...... :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new