Sfin's Dream.

20200801_201919.jpg
20200801_201909.jpg


My leather is splitting.
 
Man, I'm loving this thread. I'm extremely late... but lovin' it
Your fashionabley on time..

Welcome to the dream
Tank was a Christmas present 2014
Dining 16-17 lost 90 percent of coral.
2020 upgraded to 90g
 
Let's hope not all my frags are loose.

I had two long spined black urchins years ago and they never carried frags around...just the pincushion has done that. Hopefully, you'll be ok!
 
I had wrasse snacking on pods in my 90 and mandarin. Small fuge and my mandarin stays fat and healthy. My tank wasn’t very old when I added the mandarin so I’ll say you should be good. Gsp island Seems to house many pods as my wrasse always pick at it with my clowns.
 
I had wrasse snacking on pods in my 90 and mandarin. Small fuge and my mandarin stays fat and healthy. My tank wasn’t very old when I added the mandarin so I’ll say you should be good. Gsp island Seems to house many pods as my wrasse always pick at it with my clowns.
I've seen the leopard wrasse doing that in the 90. I so want one. They are gorgeous
 
I've seen the leopard wrasse doing that in the 90. I so want one. They are gorgeous
They are gorgeous. Took me months to not worry about the mandarin just like my nem. I think my tank removed 10 years off my life with worrying.

not sure it helps but I usually feed Phyto to my tank. Some say it helps with pod reproduction but not sure it makes a difference. My gorg seems to like Phyto
 
lol..i have been holding orange reef glasses with phone :rolleyes:kinda works;) ..sfin spam:
WP_20200731_13_30_50_Pro.jpg
 
Here’s a shot of my aquarium with and without aquarium cam.
Shot using Aquarium Cam:
782CCE0E-C087-4E1F-B357-5CD16756E410.jpeg

Shot without Aquarium Cam:
45A002CC-0DE9-4A9C-8AA1-80FD5088DD6A.jpeg

Controls on the Aquarium Cam app:
813D76B2-6117-4C9C-9F41-E72C8B913272.png

It automatically focuses and automatically adjusts for the lighting, but if that isn’t to your liking you can adjust manually. In the two pictures above my light was on 10% white and 40% blue.
I like the app because it’s already on my phone... so if I’m going to an aquarium, or reef shop, a friends place, and want to photograph an aquarium or certain coral I don’t have to carry around a lens.
 
Here’s a shot of my aquarium with and without aquarium cam.
Shot using Aquarium Cam:
782CCE0E-C087-4E1F-B357-5CD16756E410.jpeg

Shot without Aquarium Cam:
45A002CC-0DE9-4A9C-8AA1-80FD5088DD6A.jpeg

Controls on the Aquarium Cam app:
813D76B2-6117-4C9C-9F41-E72C8B913272.png

It automatically focuses and automatically adjusts for the lighting, but if that isn’t to your liking you can adjust manually. In the two pictures above my light was on 10% white and 40% blue.
I like the app because it’s already on my phone... so if I’m going to an aquarium, or reef shop, a friends place, and want to photograph an aquarium or certain coral I don’t have to carry around a lens.
Very similar to my pro mode on my galaxy s9. I'm looking for a lense for videos. I don't have those options for video.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new