Sfin's Dream.

so I just got a postiitive id on my new leather or simi new. Nepthia
20200804_202658.jpg
20200804_202753.jpg
20200804_202818.jpg
20200804_202830.jpg

If you look closely you will find the green clown goby

great taste. Man I love that yellow and your nepthia looks happyyy
 
Couple years ago got a turkey in the windsheild of my truck. One of my employees who hunts a lot swore that turkeys don't fly...guess he was wrong! Hit so hard it caved in the windshield and sent glass into my mouth, in my ear and down my shirt into my pants. Had to drive home using the passenger side windsheild to see the road. Thought I was going to end up in the local paper under death by turkey!
 
Couple years ago got a turkey in the windsheild of my truck. One of my employees who hunts a lot swore that turkeys don't fly...guess he was wrong! Hit so hard it caved in the windshield and sent glass into my mouth, in my ear and down my shirt into my pants. Had to drive home using the passenger side windsheild to see the road. Thought I was going to end up in the local paper under death by turkey!
I've seen them fly. Thats a big bird hitting your windshield. Glad you made it.
 
England - Fish and chips!
Late 70s I was a 17 year old wanna be biker, late one evening I was cruising up a shopping street (all closed) and noticed a group of Mods (scooters) on the opposite side of the street, I kept going.
Next instant I was hit on the right side of my helmet by a piece of cooked battered cod, my luck has never been good! ;)
 
@NY_Caveman my boys have convinced me to play mine craft with them. If I remember right you play with your kids. Any tips would be appreciated.

All I do right now is dig to help them find diamonds
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new