Sfin's Dream.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i completely stopped watching any news ,live weather channel,live radio,until late the night Minneapolis rioted ,was informed here ,have to kinda keep informed now but little as possible :(

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watch just enough to stay informed. What I catch is usually in-between accounts
i completely stopped watching any news ,live weather channel,live radio,until late the night Minneapolis rioted ,was informed here ,have to kinda keep informed now but little as possible :(

My husband knows I get stressed out watching the news, especially in this insane environment now. He tells me what I need to know!

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GOOD MORNING
20200817_080941.jpg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only do I not watched the news but stopped watching TV many years ago. Best decision I have made in life.

I have nature, fires, and a tank to watch.

This, I listen to the Radio all day, i get highlights of news every couple of hours, the virus crap terrifies me, I no longer go out much any more.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This, I listen to the Radio all day, i get highlights of news every couple of hours, the virus crap terrifies me, I no longer go out much any more.
I am great full around my house it’s still farmland and natural woods. Virus never hit this area much and the people are relaxed. It helps me stay sane. Mostly listen to music on pandora or what I have so I don’t hear much what’s happening around with the virus. I will search out and see how others are doing but try not to get caught up in it. Stay safe on the other side of the pond my friend.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am great full around my house it’s still farmland and natural woods. Virus never hit this area much and the people are relaxed. It helps me stay sane. Mostly listen to music on pandora or what I have so I don’t hear much what’s happening around with the virus. I will search out and see how others are doing but try not to get caught up in it. Stay safe on the other side of the pond my friend.

Likewise, be safe, I grew up in the country, i live on the edge of a city now, I miss the simplicity of just living.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likewise, be safe, I grew up in the country, i live on the edge of a city now, I miss the simplicity of just living.
I grew up on a church campground with a lake that was owned by people who lived on it. It was amazing super busy in the summer. Always out and about. Woods to explore and a lake to swim and fish in.
Winter was awesome as well. Lake to enjoy and woods with snow to explore. Lived in towns ever since. I miss the country. It seems a simpler life. Its not but it is less busy.

Stay safe Simon. @Crabby48 im happy you live in the country and have a less busy life.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up on a church campground with a lake that was owned by people who lived on it. It was amazing super busy in the summer. Always out and about. Woods to explore and a lake to swim and fish in.
Winter was awesome as well. Lake to enjoy and woods with snow to explore. Lived in towns ever since. I miss the country. It seems a simpler life. Its not but it is less busy.

Stay safe Simon. @Crabby48 im happy you live in the country and have a less busy life.
Ever since I moved to Georgia I’ve been the same way during summers. I’d wander the woods all day, looking at mosses, ferns & interesting wildflowers. Climbing up giant piles of metamorphic rock, catching crawfish and salamanders in the creeks, and wiping my detritus covered hands all over my jeans so I could fix my hair back off my forehead.
Some Nights I’d sit in the garage or walk with a lantern down the abandoned trails and listen to the loud singing of bullfrogs, spring peepers, cicadas, and crickets.
The Nights of thunderstorms I’d wake up early the following morning to walk down the powerlines in the fog. My hair would be extra curly and drenched from the humidity afterwards, and I felt like one of the trees with their moist bark and condensation covered leaves.
When it’s still warm I’ll get an early start on my walk to school and kick off my boots and roll up my pant-legs to wade in the creek a little bit, before picking some blackberries and muscadine to graze on before walking the rest of the way.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I moved to Georgia I’ve been the same way during summers. I’d wander the woods all day, looking at mosses, ferns & interesting wildflowers. Climbing up giant piles of metamorphic rock, catching crawfish and salamanders in the creeks, and wiping my detritus covered hands all over my jeans so I could fix my hair back off my forehead.
Some Nights I’d sit in the garage or walk with a lantern down the abandoned trails and listen to the loud singing of bullfrogs, spring peepers, cicadas, and crickets.
The Nights of thunderstorms I’d wake up early the following morning to walk down the powerlines in the fog. My hair would be extra curly and drenched from the humidity afterwards, and I felt like one of the trees with their moist bark and condensation covered leaves.
When it’s still warm I’ll get an early start on my walk to school and kick off my boots and roll up my pant-legs to wade in the creek a little bit, before picking some blackberries and muscadine to graze on before walking the rest of the way.
The life of huck fin love it

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can’t believe how much happiness I’ve found in doing nothing. Just existing is so fulfillingly human.
8447EF18-5CD6-4C63-9DC0-A14F189BE66D.jpeg
enjoy every moment of life ,your only 16 once :cool:

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We want pictures
Still working. I'll be racing home at a breakneck speed of 69.9 mph.

If I go over 70 for more than 30sec its captured by big brother. If I do that three times in a year Its possible I could be fired.

Don't worry they also check for seat belt and how hard I break. I get 15 harsh brakes a year. I already had three. 2 for deer and one for a moped driver.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back