Sfin's Dream.

Here are the picks. It wasa tight squeeze but I made it to the back of the tank. Sorry I dont clean back glass. Natural food.
20200823_204348.jpg
20200823_204429.jpg
20200823_204309.jpg
20200823_204108.jpg
 
hey,you don't hear from me in a couple of days tag me ;) i could be road kill ...lol..bumped again since monday:rolleyes:i'm baaaaack:p
 
Way better than the anxiety I feel Each day lately of a wandering clone wiping out my tank or hugging the gyre.
Now lm worried about it wondering about.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new