Sfin's Dream.

Thats four;Woot

Will contact you in a bit. I talked Heather into road trip
giphy.gif
 
1230-1300. Farmers shouldn't be out and no wildfires we should be good.

By the way one of the fires you drove around Friday was 5 miles long and burned over 500 acres.
 
Last edited:
yep i seen,they think started by cigarette butt ;)
 
1230-1300. Farmers shouldn't be out and no wildfires we should be good.

By the way one of the fires you dosed Friday was 5 miles long and burned over 500 acres.
yep i seen,they think started by cigarette butt ;)
Wait what? Fires in IL? Where?
also, keep your licker off my babies, they have cooties!
Also, I googled Springfield to flora, county rd and kinmuny rd are the tractor roads without radio stations ;Hilarious
 
Wait what? Fires in IL? Where?
also, keep your licker off my babies, they have cooties!
Also, I googled Springfield to flora, county rd and kinmuny rd are the tractor roads without radio stations ;Hilarious
https://www.google.com/amp/s/herald...e5f2e51d-f90b-5d47-b042-aaf5dc6c6b15.amp.htmlThursday, Friday and Saturday fires all over the place and combines also caught on fire. One volunteer firefighter said they delt with four combine fires Friday and Saturday
 
I mean I dont get the issue
I thought you where talking about Fishy65 and me fighting over @fishguy242 corals.

its a carry over from fishyguys thread. He just got a major shipment from indo.
 
Last edited:
lol ,i think it's @TriggerFinger you have to worry about!!hence her screen name :oops: :p:cool:
 
lol ,i think it's @TriggerFinger you have to worry about!!hence her screen name :oops: :p:cool:
I was going to make it ichytriggerfinger but I didn’t want to jinx myself ;Hilarious It was in reference to the trigger fish; my favorite. But it does have dual purpose. I have a CCL:cool::p
She can only come on Mondays. I'll watch my back just in case
Wish I could meet you guys there! Have a safe trip!
 
I was going to make it ichytriggerfinger but I didn’t want to jinx myself ;Hilarious It was in reference to the trigger fish; my favorite. But it does have dual purpose. I have a CCL:cool::p

Wish I could meet you guys there! Have a safe trip!
I really never thought of the trigger fish. A fire arm enthusiast and a AF vet always thought it was a fire arm reference.
IMG_5425.JPG

This is from the last time all of my brothers and I went shooting shooting. One is Major in the Marines, one is Saff Sarget in the Army and the 3rd brother never joined.
 
Last edited:
Love the collections ladies and gentlemen.... both wet and not. Ex wife grabbed a bit of my hardware in the divorce.... said it just disappeared.... im guessing her boyfriend is carrying my 1911 around ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new