Sfin's Dream.

I still have mine somewhere ;)

It's a belt and holsters that holds spray cans of insecticide with gun like spray nozzles :)
Yep but ours is a small b&g that I mix up my killing solution
 
I have babies
20201027_192453.jpg
20201027_192449.jpg
 
Looking really good!!!
Already eating very good sign. Now he needs to start working. Has to earn his keep. I have some bubble algea. In spots where emeralds can't get
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new