Sfin's Dream.

Nice you figured it out. Sometimes and can be difficult finding answer on the mysteries in the tank
I say that now one day is going to go all wacky
 
The lta in the 55 took food readily. Even caught a peice drifting. I deffenty like that.

The 90
Let's say the bta isn't missing a meal

20201123_203912.jpg 20201123_203915.jpg
 
so many great pieces but the rock flowers maybe my favorite. I need a few!
Happy you are putting the lens to good use.
Saltcritters. Right now ultras for 17.50.
 
Such bad timing but will need to check them out. Great prices
@NY_Caveman has used them. Shipping to me is 25. Im not sure about your location. Caveman would be able to give you an idea.
 
Last edited:
So the fw will be converted over to a reef. Just have to wait for the fish to croke.

One thing has been decided. A pair have to be in this tank. Heather demands it.
Black-Storm-Pair.png

lg_0206191_249.jpg

In a rose bta
sherman-rose-bubble-tip-anemone-MXFB6W.jpg

@NY_Caveman can you work your magic.

Amazon product ASIN B083XYR64W looking at 2 of these or maybe 2 50 watts.

Thoughts
 
Last edited:
So the fw will be converted over to a reef. Just have to wait for the fish to croke.

One thing has been decided. A pair have to be in this tank. Heather demands it.
Black-Storm-Pair.png

lg_0206191_249.jpg

In a rose bta
sherman-rose-bubble-tip-anemone-MXFB6W.jpg

@NY_Caveman can you work your magic.

Amazon product ASIN B083XYR64W looking at 2 of these or maybe 2 50 watts.

Thoughts
Sweeeettttt that’s gonna look lit man.
I’d like to find myself a maroon or Tuscan red anemone and then get black clownfish. I think they’d go well together.
 
Sweeeettttt that’s gonna look lit man.
I’d like to find myself a maroon or Tuscan red anemone and then get black clownfish. I think they’d go well together.
They would.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new