Sfin's Dream.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SPBLAM;...
WP_20201203_18_25_20_Pro.jpg

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SHNICI

Welcome to the dream
Thank you mate, THANK YOU !
One day......., I'll complete and my one, your is all good and amazing ;)
Still have to read really much to come to the end not just jumping from page to page :)

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you mate, THANK YOU !
One day......., I'll complete and my one, your is all good and amazing ;)
Still have to read really much to come to the end not just jumping from page to page :)
All tanks are amazing each are special.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201204_193126.jpg
20201204_193130.jpg
20201204_193142.jpg
20201204_193158.jpg
20201204_193149.jpg

@TriggerFinger the cabbage leather is attached to a rock. The rock is sitting on the bottle and rock scape

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201204_193126.jpg
20201204_193130.jpg
20201204_193142.jpg
20201204_193158.jpg
20201204_193149.jpg

@TriggerFinger the cabbage leather is attached to a rock. The rock is sitting on the bottle and rock scape
After checking that, and thinking it's really cool, I'll have to look for glass bottles around and to make some cracks on them, I'll file the sharp edges and I'll leave it in the tank ;)

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After checking that, and thinking it's really cool, I'll have to look for glass bottles around and to make some cracks on them, I'll file the sharp edges and I'll leave it in the tank ;)
I suggest gloves. The glass is sharp lol. I got my self just a couple of times where I missed sanding.

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest gloves. The glass is sharp lol. I got my self just a couple of times where I missed sanding.
I'll see how to do the broken holes on, w/o breaking it at all on parts and gluing it back. unfortunately don't have my AK47 here with me, few times I make complete holes on the glass, w/o breaking it completely (probably 1 of 5 shots on 5 fittles will give me 1 which don't break completely)
But now I have to think more how to do it with glass cutters etc, probably will make with the diamond bit hole (like in the fishtank) and later to cut some bits from there, to make it look more naturally, I'll test it 1st with smaller jar. At the end ofc. I'll sand it, as my hands are often in the tank ;)
(If I do use gloves can't keep it by hands secured, it will be more risk for me then, during the process)

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see how to do the broken holes on, w/o breaking it at all on parts and gluing it back. unfortunately don't have my AK47 here with me, few times I make complete holes on the glass, w/o breaking it completely (probably 1 of 5 shots on 5 fittles will give me 1 which don't break completely)
But now I have to think more how to do it with glass cutters etc, probably will make with the diamond bit hole (like in the fishtank) and later to cut some bits from there, to make it look more naturally, I'll test it 1st with smaller jar. At the end ofc. I'll sand it, as my hands are often in the tank ;)
(If I do use gloves can't keep it by hands secured, it will be more risk for me then, during the process)
Some type of clamps. Sand blasting tape of the shape you want.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another ak fan. Mine is Romanian. I haven't shot in a while. I dont have a range around me that will let me shoot it.

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some type of clamps. Sand blasting tape of the shape you want.
don't have sandblaster ..., but with diamond cutting bit and after chopping on it will make it more natural like.
Do you have idea for how long your one catch the coraline on it?
I think to sand the whole glass (to have scratches on it) to be not completely polished, easter to keep some organisms over it. After I prepare it will leave it on front of one of the powerheads to be blasted with water as well (always in the water as we know are small particles and some of them are hard enough to "damage" the glass surface, that's how it usually get some shapes when you find broken glass in the sea, naturally sandblasted :D
And I'll have to dose a bit more Coralline aminos now.

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another ak fan. Mine is Romanian. I haven't shot in a while. I dont have a range around me that will let me shoot it.
I'm Bulgarian..., and my dad had gun shop for over 20 years just below Donau reaver (under Romenia), and...., don't ask after some time it pi**** me o** to shot ..., isn't my hobby (for 5-7 years got good enough times and memories shooting etc ..)

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't have sandblaster ..., but with diamond cutting bit and after chopping on it will make it more natural like.
Do you have idea for how long your one catch the coraline on it?
I think to sand the whole glass (to have scratches on it) to be not completely polished, easter to keep some organisms over it. After I prepare it will leave it on front of one of the powerheads to be blasted with water as well (always in the water as we know are small particles and some of them are hard enough to "damage" the glass surface, that's how it usually get some shapes when you find broken glass in the sea, naturally sandblasted :D
And I'll have to dose a bit more Coralline aminos now.
I used mortar mix to add texture. At that point its like rock coraline will attach fairly quickly. I used it for 2 weeks with water from the water changes.

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used mortar mix to add texture. At that point its like rock coraline will attach fairly quickly. I used it for 2 weeks with water from the water changes.
good point.
I just jump minutes ago to the nearest (next door) Paund Stretcher (like $stretcher) and got few very small bottles from there for the testing purposes.

IMG_8053.jpg IMG_8054.jpg

I'll take off all plastics and labels and I'll do it probably the wa I told or can put mortar, but will change the shapes that way..., will think about, and will pst photos when it's done. Will be next few days.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back