Sfin's Dream.

The 3-headed dog?
Not this fluffy
tenor.gif

This fluffy
tenor (1).gif
 
Last edited:
Soo....Mrs bugmaster is not your wife, but your secret Santa. How fitting that bugmaster is matched up with the Orkin man!
The irony... oh the irony....
 
Soo....Mrs bugmaster is not your wife, but your secret Santa. How fitting that bugmaster is matched up with the Orkin man!
I know right. Her husband is an entomologist. Santa knows how mach for ss
 
Thanks. I was worried about you. Haven't seen around in a while.
Appreciate that man! Sorry I was MIA with second job and had my parents staying with me for a little while hectic life during this pandemic to say the least! Gonna do my best to stay consistent on here! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new