Sfin's Dream.

Really not that bad.
Screenshot_20210123-073212_The Weather Channel.jpg
 
well this year that 100 miles north/south between us has been a big difference ;) kinda ...no really glad i'm on the south end:)
 
The 90 got a slight rescape. Pulled top rock left side and it didn't go back right.
20210123_174803.jpg

The 55 got a major rescape on the left side. The finger leather didn't look right. Its rock didn't flow with the scape. I fixed it.
20210104_211737.jpg

20210123_174757.jpg
 
Looking good!!
 
I emptied my rodi water filling a 5g bucket. I left it to turn on a record. Than went to the tank and started working 20min later I remembered the bucket was being filled. yep the 32g container was emptied and bucket full.

I also ran out of salt. That will be remedied tomorrow. Petsmart is out but petco will price match petsmart and chewy prices.

On the bright side I was able to remove the zoas that where being nuked by the bta.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new