Shaggy's Waterbox Reef 100.3 +Plus Build

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your tank, pics, and vids! I noticed you place your MP-40s on the back wall. How have you liked/disliked that position? Also, I noticed you shared your settings for them via ReefLink. Are both powerheads the same settings?

OP
OP
ShaggyRS6

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your tank, pics, and vids! I noticed you place your MP-40s on the back wall. How have you liked/disliked that position? Also, I noticed you shared your settings for them via ReefLink. Are both powerheads the same settings?
Each of those settings represents a different power head. You will notice one is different to the other. I have had no issues at all having them on the back wall! They are working very well.

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each of those settings represents a different power head. You will notice one is different to the other. I have had no issues at all having them on the back wall! They are working very well.
Maybe I am missing an update somewhere, but is this your current schedule?

dd.JPG

keywestreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ShaggyRS6 I can not thank you enough for this build thread, and your You Tube Videos you have been posting. I bit the bullet today and purchased my 100.3 as in an apartment and this is about as big as I could go. I would have loved to go even bigger, but, soon enough!!! You have inspired me, and delivered such great intel throughout your trials and tribulations. I have followed you on Instagram too. Thank you again and I am sure we will be talking more soon!

OP
OP
ShaggyRS6

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ShaggyRS6 I can not thank you enough for this build thread, and your You Tube Videos you have been posting. I bit the bullet today and purchased my 100.3 as in an apartment and this is about as big as I could go. I would have loved to go even bigger, but, soon enough!!! You have inspired me, and delivered such great intel throughout your trials and tribulations. I have followed you on Instagram too. Thank you again and I am sure we will be talking more soon!

Ah thanks for the kind words my friend and welcome to the Waterbox family! I can’t wait to see your tank setup!! Please reach out if you need any help at all!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SUPER nice reef tank you have there!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 60 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 72 36.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.1%
Back