Shallow 80g SPS Build

Here are my meaty bits
E53C0D33-946C-4F3D-81DA-FEB89C5E7EB3.jpeg
2205414E-DF77-42CA-BC57-0B7848909373.jpeg
01FDFF58-1338-4C01-B21B-2ECF22E16181.jpeg
98381E6F-FD39-4283-B7F1-5F030F62FC6A.jpeg
CA196490-419C-4D73-80C8-47ABD724C96A.jpeg
D55AC73C-E06E-47F2-ABCD-9ABC687FC0FC.jpeg
A06F332D-809A-47FB-A187-9166A29FA111.jpeg
C5F1AE2A-0F38-42A0-B4BB-B1E5ED3310AE.jpeg
2A8B217A-D517-4752-B77B-F9D9A05C8F0F.jpeg


4246809B-1A5B-4C0C-841E-AA195886A88D.jpeg
 
Tank still looks great! I'm curious are you just feeding a lot and using the CaRx or are you using/dosing anything else?
 
Your tank is magnificent. Love the choice of clowns. The PE is hypnotic, I could watch the video over and over again.
 
Just browsed through the entire build thread. So pumped to start my 80 shallow build now. How much of the polymorph did you end up using? I think I'm going to steal your idea for creating structures.
 
Just browsed through the entire build thread. So pumped to start my 80 shallow build now. How much of the polymorph did you end up using? I think I'm going to steal your idea for creating structures.
I bought a pound of it (I think) and used 1/2 of it. Good luck w your build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new