Shallow Cube Softy Reef

Clownfish eggs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7305.JPG
    IMG_7305.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_7314.JPG
    IMG_7314.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 102
New fungia I got. I've always wanted a cool coloured plate, but given their insane prices, I've never bothered with them. I got this piece for an insanely low price. It's eating well so i'm sure I can nurse it back to health in no time at all.
IMG_7389.JPG


OG Japanese weeping willow. As shown, the polyps actually fold over the crown in no flow.
IMG_7390.JPG



Just a cool toadstool.
IMG_7395.JPG


Old school palau nepthea.
IMG_7413.JPG
 
Got a wild glitter goni from Australia for dirt cheap from my LFS. Normally I wouldn't keep gonis because my clownfish pair always bothers them, but I couldn't pass this up.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7505.JPG
    IMG_7505.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7556.JPG
    IMG_7556.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 106
Any idea where you got your Japanese weeping willow? I really love that!
 
Any idea where you got your Japanese weeping willow? I really love that!
A buddy of mine gave it to me a while back; It is a pretty well shared strain here in Canada. If you live in the states, i'm not sure where you'd be able to find it.
 
Just cruising, such an easy tank to manage. I'm going to have to frag the Cespitularia, it grows very quickly.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7604.JPG
    IMG_7604.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7610.JPG
    IMG_7610.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7606 2.jpg
    IMG_7606 2.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 127
My favourite coral
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7617.JPG
    IMG_7617.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 110
I love this tank! So simple yet with great visual impact. How do you like the XAqua Inout? Is it quiet? I've been considering one for my next build.
 
I love this tank! So simple yet with great visual impact. How do you like the XAqua Inout? Is it quiet? I've been considering one for my next build.
Thank you! The inout is not silent, but overall it's not that noisy. If you are very picky on having a quiet setup, I'd opt for another overflow. It's nice because it takes up very little space in the tank. The overflow and the tank were actually given to me by a friend. If this was not the case, I probably would've went with another design.
 
Hard to capture colours with the blues, so I cranked up the whites on the radion for a quick photo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9660 2.jpg
    IMG_9660 2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 68
Shtuf
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 81

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new