Shallow Lagoon Mangrove Tank

Tobias_88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think of my shallow mangrove marine system?
I tried to built a natural environment with lots of hiding places and many different species.
You can look out for my videos on my Instagram account as well - tobis_reef

💙💚

PXL_20250718_155535678.jpg
 
Just spent a whole lot of time scrolling IG… very nice project.
 
Your tank got me thinking about something similar. I have no starting point for the mangrove section… aside from the plant grow light, is there anything different from a normal reef tank?
 
Do you have more close-up photos of your tank? It looks great!
 
Very nice! What are the dimensions of your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new