Shallow reefs, let's see yours!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyletc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyletc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
4
Location
Texas city, texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently in the process of setting up a 42"x24"x12" and I'm curious to see others aquascapes and how y'all have yalls setup, equipment wise. Thanks in advance!!! I'll post pics of what I have so far in a moment!:)
 
Here's a quick pic

image.jpeg
 
BUMP for shallow reef pics!

This was probably one of my all time favorite shallow reefs by @spspirate

andy.jpg
 
36x16x12
Approximately 28 gallons total with sump. 8inches of depth in the display. Suffered from AK swings lately which has really hurt my sticks :(

DSC_0025_zpssptwyuat.jpg
 
Those are my ideal dimensions! I didn't want to go the custom route so settled with a 48×24×16" 80 gallon DB RR Rimless.
I got lucky on this tank my local forum was having a group buy for 200 i remember
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new