Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I hope I am not out of line suggesting something that may help us all be positive, here and in our daily activities.

I have found sharing one good thing that happened to me that day is a good way to be positive and help people get to know me. If interested post something good that happened to you. It could be simple like “I didn’t hit traffic today” or “I found those LED lights on sale.” I use this to help me get thru days. You would be surprised how many things we all can appreciate if we stop to think about it.

I’ll start,

Today I was thankful......to get a great PM from a great member here.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home and ran to my BioCube tank to check on my new rock flower anemones, especially the one that rockflowernem2.jpg is floating in an acclimation box to keep it out of trouble because it won't adhere to the rock with all the others. All nems were still on the rock, open and healthy looking, and the one in the acclimation box was still alive! Small triumphs make my day. ;Happy

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son earned his Bobcat badge in cub scouts and I was able to speak in front of a whole group of people and present the awards to he and his whole den as Den Leader. (I am an extreme introvert and totally break down in public speaking situations!)

ReefRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started reefing a few months ago. About a month ago I added chaeto to my fuge. When it hadnt grown at all after several weeks I did a typical noob thing and cranked up the light another 15% or so. Well, it worked. The chaeto has easily doubled in size, so I was actually excited to do my testing today. My phosphate had been at .6 and climbing, nitrates 10 and stable. Testing today revealed nitrates were 2, phosphates, .2! It definitely an "aha moment", like maybe I CAN be pretty good at this. It was really exciting! :)

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hatched a spotted python a few weeks ago and after some coaxing he ate his second meal today!
Nice. I used to breed ball pythons and had to hand feed quite a few of the babies to get them feeding initially.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back