Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

GaryE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are back on your feet. Pneumonia is no joke. My golf buddy had that as a long hauler. Messed him up bad for months.

You must have had the old fashioned Delta variant. I am hearing the new one does less lung damage and is more upper respiratory. Hope that turns about to be true, because the numbers here are climbing fast -- even though virtually everyone is vaxxed!
Funny thing, I got vaxxed 2 weeks before getting diagnosed. Did no good at all..

I'm far from 100%, but getting there.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing, I got vaxxed 2 weeks before getting diagnosed. Did no good at all..

The (limited) immunity the shot gave you may have kept you out of ICU.

I've read several times that epidemiologists believe that having had BOTH the vax and Covid offers you super immunity. Not a fun way to get that level, but you got that going for you.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First dose? Second dose? Booster?

Two weeks after the second dose is when you are considered fully vaccinated or two weeks after the single dose j&j.

After all this time its astounding how little the public knows about the vaccines when the information is readily available.

My girlfriend is coming up today. Going to do some ski boarding. Pretty, pretty good.

GaryE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First dose? Second dose? Booster?

Two weeks after the second dose is when you are considered fully vaccinated or two weeks after the single dose j&j.

After all this time its astounding how little the public knows about the vaccines when the information is readily available.

My girlfriend is coming up today. Going to do some ski boarding. Pretty, pretty good.
J&J single dose..

Back