Share some fish pic love.

@Sean Clark

Not the best photo, but since we seem to be on a roll here is one of my clown trigger.
clown.jpg



clown.jpg
 
What software are you using?

Not to upsell a brand, but Adobe Lightroom is what I am using now.
I have only been using the camera settings and then cropping. The trigger that you worked on was an older pic from my phone and I just let google "fix" it to take away some of the blue and bring out more of the true colors.

Clearly I have a long ways to go. I set my goals at capturing moving fish in water and in focus. Well done.
I am shopping for Lightroom now.
 
I have only been using the camera settings and then cropping. The trigger that you worked on was an older pic from my phone and I just let google "fix" it to take away some of the blue and bring out more of the true colors.

Clearly I have a long ways to go. I set my goals at capturing moving fish in water and in focus. Well done.
I am shopping for Lightroom now.


I have found it a bit more difficult to adjust jpeg photos. It can be done, but you are somewhat limited as the camera has already tried to adjust the image when it was taken. The one I touched up for you looks cleaner, but seems a bit "purple washed" I may see if I can clean that up a bit.

If at all possible, try to take your pictures in "RAW" format. Your cell phone should be able to do that if you look into the "pro" settings.

If you have an Android, go to "camera settings" click on "picture Formats" then turn on "RAW copies"

This will save 2 copies of each photo. One in JPEG, and the other in RAW.
 
I have found it a bit more difficult to adjust jpeg photos. It can be done, but you are somewhat limited as the camera has already tried to adjust the image when it was taken. The one I touched up for you looks cleaner, but seems a bit "purple washed" I may see if I can clean that up a bit.

If at all possible, try to take your pictures in "RAW" format. Your cell phone should be able to do that if you look into the "pro" settings.

If you have an Android, go to "camera settings" click on "picture Formats" then turn on "RAW copies"

This will save 2 copies of each photo. One in JPEG, and the other in RAW.
I also have a Cannon 5D that will shoot raw. I forget the second Cannon that I have. I have been choosing the jpeg files because they will sometimes actually upload here.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new