Share some fish pic love.

All damsels look like they are angry all the time.
 

Attachments

  • damsel xenia2a.jpg
    damsel xenia2a.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 84
I’ll throw Luxo into the ring for murderous fish…
She has 3 confirmed kills (her mate, firefish, royal gramma)…almost got my aurora goby too. These are the only 4 fish she has been with…
All I am saying is maybe she had just cause.... maybe they said something they shouldn't have said.....
 
I know my clown varieties as well as I know my Zoa clades.... will take your word for it - smile
HAHA, I was saying that Naked clownfish pics = not safe for work.
 
Ugh!!!!! This photo of the LB makes me second guess rehoming him tomorrow. Dang you @Sean Clark for this thread!!!!
Bennies are always adorable. Adorable and nice rarely come packaged together. You could always get another tank ;) You are welcome.
 
First one is happy clowns , last one is ticked off clowns from too many photos lol
 

Attachments

  • C6F9A82E-A1C2-4169-946D-4BE3001873F8.jpeg
    C6F9A82E-A1C2-4169-946D-4BE3001873F8.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 72
  • 2A090D2F-BC5D-4D1B-9056-104091BD3A31.jpeg
    2A090D2F-BC5D-4D1B-9056-104091BD3A31.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 06666EBB-420C-42B1-BFA4-3DDDB832B542.jpeg
    06666EBB-420C-42B1-BFA4-3DDDB832B542.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 804E5E65-251D-4368-9755-912945E7C986.jpeg
    804E5E65-251D-4368-9755-912945E7C986.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 70

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new