Share your Spider-Man clinging colonies!!

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
598
Reaction score
125
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running out of rockscape to glue sticks. [emoji17][emoji17]

I've seen many folks gluing to the overflow or glass and I think it looks COOL!

Please show off your wall and glass clinging frags/colonies...??!!??
 
Sunset Monti and orange cap on my overflow. You can really tell from the pic but I have some small ponape birdsnest stuck in vermetid snail tubes in the monti also.

FTS 9/6/14 by ritter6788, on Flickr

I used to have a big green acro growing on there but I had to remove it due to AEFW.

FTS 1/26/14 by ritter6788, on Flickr

The sunset would have taken over the acro soon anyway.
 
Sunset Monti and orange cap on my overflow. You can really tell from the pic but I have some small ponape birdsnest stuck in vermetid snail tubes in the monti also.

I used to have a big green acro growing on there but I had to remove it due to AEFW.

The sunset would have taken over the acro soon anyway.

Nice!! I read about your AEFW and reset. I've isolated my encrusting Monti's for the same, "infesting" reason.

Thanks for sharing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new