Sharing my baby pistol

  • Thread starter Thread starter zerokewl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zerokewl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
13
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv apparently had a horde of baby pistol shrimp hatch from live rock I bought

IMG_0113.jpeg
 
If you have any that pair with goby’s you can sell them to your LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new