Sharing my complete home made auto water change system!

ilawis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
194
Location
Perth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
Thought it would be a good idea to share what I've done to create my auto water change system!
I've used the Arlic grid connect for all the control and have level switches to limit the volumes of water being moved.
I've currently got it set to run once a day at 5pm and changes out approx 85 ltr each time. It's fully automatic and requires nothing other than to provide it with salt water :)


Let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions and I hope it helps someone with their setups :)
 
looks well thought out! very nice!

wish i have that much room in the future :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new