Shark and Reef International

I know who it is but they are so vindictive. Who knows what they would do/say.
So like look. Everyone is selling the same product at MAP price. If it's a penny under, someone gets a letter from the manufacturer saying it needs to be adjusted. The source of the complaint is the competition always, and it usually only happens in slow season. Never is busy season because everyone is making $$$
 
I am just trying to tell you how corrupt this industry is. I know first hand. I don't care, I own 3 businesses. Doesn't bother me. I just saw my name blasted and I joined the forum.
 
I am just trying to tell you how corrupt this industry is. I know first hand. I don't care, I own 3 businesses. Doesn't bother me. I just saw my name blasted and I joined the forum.
I don't think people here would just talk bad about a company at random, there's surely a reason.
 
I'm just saying people definitely have the right to share bad dealings with a business. Especially if they paid for something they never received.
 
It's ok though. An impeller is nothing to lose sleep over. If you need any sharks or rays let me know. We have a vendor on the west coast that can get anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new