Shattered chalice

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So over the period of time that I had it, my avatar chalice lost all of its green coloration. I saw a post suggesting that it might prefer a lower light location.so I made an attempt to remove it from it location and it went poorly.

64E8A216-7DE7-42B2-88C5-8E65CAFC5294.jpeg

This is the chalice in its new location, but is it a lost cause?
 
Its fine. You simply fragged it lol
Okay good. I’ve only been into reefing for a bit over a year now and fragging hasn’t hit my radar yet. So when I accidentally shatter the hell out of a coral my brain kinda went into panic mode.
 
Agreed, parts of it should be ok! Looks like the "mouths" of the coral were fragged pretty well lol. Maybe leave it and see what happens or you could move the fragged parts to a similar lighting and flow area. Best of luck:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new