She’s A Beauty

CoralsAddiction

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
538
Location
Los Angeles/Tahoe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my wild caught Onyx female from Papua New Guinea. She lays eggs. Love her colors.
IMG_2306.jpeg


IMG_2305.jpeg
 
Ooooo! Does she have a mate? Shes beautiful
Yes. She was previously paired with a tank raised Onyx. He died unfortunately. Then I ordered another tank raised onyx clown but was sent a Nebula clown instead. I didn’t want to keep him but they bonded and had one batch of eggs together.
IMG_2256.jpeg
 
Yes. She was previously paired with a tank raised Onyx. He died unfortunately. Then I ordered another tank raised onyx clown but was sent a Nebula clown instead. I didn’t want to keep him but they bonded and had one batch of eggs together.
IMG_2256.jpeg
Awe I like him! They are a cool pair.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new