• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sherman BTAs $150 shipped!

Nice. What size are they? Can you do WYSIWYG??? I don’t like surprises...
 
Yes I can! I’ll shoot you a message when I get home
 
Bump! I have 2 more that are ready to be shipped!
 
How big are they? Might be interested in another one lol.
Right now about the same size as the one I sent you. I’m debating releasing a large one but it will be slightly more expensive.
 
Okay I’m still considering get another ones. They look super sweet under blue lights. I can definitely tell the difference. Has a Deep dark tone to it. I’m a satisfied customer! Shipping was insane, very nicely packaged.

Thanks again bud. Good luck with sale. I’ll let you know when I decided.
 
You still have left? I like one.
 
Okay I’m still considering get another ones. They look super sweet under blue lights. I can definitely tell the difference. Has a Deep dark tone to it. I’m a satisfied customer! Shipping was insane, very nicely packaged.

Thanks again bud. Good luck with sale. I’ll let you know when I decided.


Thanks again Kevin. Keep in touch I’ll have more high end rainbows and some black widows available soon!
 
Last two are pending. Should have more available in a few days.
 
Btw,

How you tell difference between Sherman and black widow? Any clear signs?
 
Btw,

How you tell difference between Sherman and black widow? Any clear signs?
biggest sign is the white webbing.

Theres also "black rose" that have a black base
 
3 more available today. 2 are about 3 inches and 1 is extra large.

Small $150

Large $250

Shipped. First to send me name, address, phone number, and email will get one. There will more in about a week if you miss this batch.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new