Sherman BTAs $150 shipped!

Just got my nem today !!
Very professional packaging and healthy nems
 
Last edited:
Two xl sherms available. Price drop $220 shipped. Let’s get these sold so my smaller guys can have some light again.
 
pics of the remaining xl?

C4A39E0D-A26F-40B1-BDDA-526146290166.jpeg
 
What part of Texas I work in Waco.
 
Bump. I have 2 more available at $150 shipped first 2 people to inbox me shipping info and email get them.
 
How do you get your nems to split so fast ?
 
Posting 3 shermans on a new thread with updated photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new