Shipped Chalice Appears to be Making a Nice Recovery

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which chalice in the wysiwyg pic do you think this is? The water was super cold when it arrived. I get disappointed when I spend good money and run into this stuff.

A816284E-8534-45B9-AD2A-DA83C72618CC.jpeg BE23EDCD-7B03-49BB-AF68-765CD07B50DC.png 2E6C3E69-D535-43ED-8B4D-7EE380E0CC0D.png F58B9DEE-474F-4885-B887-A8C758EC088B.png

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What light do you have them under ? From your pics it looks like all whites

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks like light burn but nevertheless,,,,,,,,
I am a 7 year customer of AquaSD and loss will occur as conditions and handling during ship change sporadically. Be assured that they did not ship it cold but occurred during the ship and transfer process.
I brought up 7 years as I can assure you- rather than ranting on here (understandably), reach out to Roman OR Will.
THEY ALWAYS MAKE IT RIGHT and will take care of you on this. This would be a pretty piece !!.

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a 7 year customer of AquaSD and loss will occur as conditions and handling during ship change sporadically. Be assured that they did not ship it cold but occurred during the ship and transfer process.
I brought up 7 years as I can assure you- rather than ranting on here (understandably), reach out to Roman OR Will.
THEY ALWAYS MAKE IT RIGHT and will take care of you on this. This would be a pretty piece !!.
It’s my first time purchasing from them , I’m not ranting I’m just upset

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I read the policy hey only give credits toward next purchase no refunds and you have to pay for the shipping again which is expensive
I have received credits and if you plan on another order, your credit will reduce your order total - same shipping you will pay for new order.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second this and have been buying from them for a while now. Roman or Will will make this right.

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trus
My suggestion would be to shade it away from light, maybe not total shade but a good bit. Low flow as well. Maybe it can be saved.
me it’s been in shade this is how it looked out of the box, and all my new corals get put on the sand in shade so they don’t get shocked, I only put the whites on to show how bad the skeleton is. I contacted customer support. Hopefully they help me out , seems like they must have good service judging by the posts here.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trus

me it’s been in shade this is how it looked out of the box, and all my new corals get put on the sand in shade so they don’t get shocked, I only put the whites on to show how bad the skeleton is. I contacted customer support. Hopefully they help me out , seems like they must have good service judging by the posts here.
I have ordered corals from almost all well known vendors and shipping damage has occurred at some point with all. Sadly the carriers are not always friendly. Fragile or Live animals usually means, do not throw more than 10 feet.

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have received credits and if you plan on another order, your credit will reduce your order total - same shipping you will pay for new order.
It just stinks cause it was an auction and I won these nice pieces super cheap so the credit would be like a kick to the you know what. Hopefully I can get a replacement coral of the same specimen. Here’s the other two they look better than the first pic but definitely stressed , I think the water was just too cold it felt like refrigerator water when I took them out, one of the downsides of living in the north.

05E12CC9-A7EA-4433-9AE4-21741FA61E4D.jpeg 4D9AF959-F580-415D-A10D-81D34BD84F23.jpeg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back