Shipping costs

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much are you guys paying for next day air. Absolute cheapest I can fund is 64$. Is this really as cheap as it gets to ship corals now?

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many websites start at $29 shipping, although prices in the past few years have risen quite a bit. Liveaquaria has reasonable shipping costs compared to other websites, but unfortunately they have seriously gone down in quality over the past year.

AFHokie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple in state stores that are $15. When I buy from live sales on here it’s usually $29. If it’s not a major sale or one of those in state shipments I just go to my LFS.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's talking about selling and shipping out corals himself, not paying shipping from a vendor.

Just wait till gas hits $6/Gal like they are predicting.

OP
OP
Lionfish hunter

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's talking about selling and shipping out corals himself, not paying shipping from a vendor.

Just wait till gas hits $6/Gal like they are predicting.
Yes correct, sorry i was not clear. I am just messing around with the thought of selling. Seems like it is going to cost 60 plus the insulated box and possibly a heat pad. Out the door after tax 75$. Is everybody who sells on here just eating the added cost of shipping? I have not seen anybody charging 75$ for shipping.

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not coral but for reference to recent increases I just sent a dozen bottles of Bourbon/Scotch off to be auctioned and shipping was $155 from Florida to Boston. About 18lbs each box. Similar to a coral shipment and that wasn't overnight.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back