• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shipping Date for Jabawaki Frags?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reserve your judgement. Nothing has changed. Let's see if any money is returned.
Dave

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please excuse my nosiness, but what happened to the frags?

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole system was not taken care of properly and everything that is in there is mostly lost. What is left is being distributed through another member of R2R who i will not name just so they are not harassed. This is my fault, and i take full responsibility for it.

Last edited:

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole system was not taken care of properly and everything that is in there is mostly lost. What is left is being distributed through another member of R2R who i will not name just so they are not harassed. This is my fault, and i take full responsibility for it.

wow.... :sad:

Sdfishman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this Forum but I have known Matt for a couple years now. I'm 100% he will square up with you guys.. I would not think twice about lending him $ or anything. Times are tough right now and I'm not trying to make any excuses but He will make it right. Take care of yourself Matt..

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R Sdfishman!

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Take care Matt. I hope you can bring us some killer stuff again in the future if you decide to get back in

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sad to see this place go, I remember when you guys use to have un-countable frags of acans that were too good looking to be true. I've noticed the decrease slowly and it sucks. Hope everything is ok with you man and everything turns out well.

Sdfishman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.. I'm not going to give up on him that quick. Whatever I can do to keep the rep of FnF intact I will.. Where not giving up on you. Keep you head up and take care of business..

Welcome to R2R Sdfishman!

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.. I'm not going to give up on him that quick. Whatever I can do to keep the rep of FnF intact I will.. Where not giving up on you. Keep you head up and take care of business..

You should do more than that, I meen come on now, let's see your tank ! haha :wink:

cntryboi407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow. been following this thread and I truly wouldn't know what to do with myself had my system crashed with my livestock in it and I had buyers money. . .

Bio-nut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I am going to lay it all out for you! Matt knolls is a good guy and needs to take some time to sort out his life right now! He has left Fish n' frags in the hands of his family and friends. We are doing everything we can to pull it back together. I understand the issue regarding the frags at this point is of most importance and it will be handled I assure you that. This is not the time to jump on the bashing band wagon! if you have legitimate concerns fill free to contact Matt via PM or you can send me a PM and I will make sure it is responded to!

Matt, take your time do it right you have family and friends who really care about you!

Ian

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow. been following this thread and I truly wouldn't know what to do with myself had my system crashed with my livestock in it and I had buyers money. . .

You don't spend money that is not yours until the Buyer has the item in hand.
Dave

cntryboi407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To above comments (Bio-nut), I was not jumping on the band wagon nor am I bashing FNF. I was just pondering that I wouldn't know what to do if something like this happened to myself. There was no malice in my above post.

Acroholic, I completely understand how you may feel but wish not to comment further regarding this situation because I'm an observer and not directly involved.

The best of luck to both parties.

Bio-nut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cntryboi407 To above comments (Bio-nut), I was not jumping on the band wagon nor am I bashing FNF. I was just pondering that I wouldn't know what to do if something like this happened to myself. There was no malice in my above post.

Comment was not directed towards you at all you just happened to be the last post in frnt of mine!

Acro, I understand that you are out some money right now but I have spoke with the actual owner of FNF (not Matt) and he said that he is going to do right by those who where left out to dry on this, after Matt does what he can first. But you need to understand that there is no surplus of cash laying around right now and we are trying to sale off some items to be able to repay the debits.

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, i'm sorry about what happened and have let you know the situation. You have taken it into your own hands and filed a paypal dispute so you have no worries what so ever. 10 days from you filing the dispute you know paypal will return your funds. I'm not fighting anything.

For everyone that is giving me some time to try and take responsibility for my actions and make things right on my own i thank you. I'm working on it daily.

Thanks for everyones encouragment as well. Especially Ian and Justin who are working with my family in California to straighten out the mess. I can never repay you for giving your time to help them, but its appreciated. You are great guys.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back