• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shipping Date for Jabawaki Frags?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian, I understand you are trying to help, but you are just an onlooker and not a direct participant in this situation or this thread. So please don't take it upon yourself to speak for Matt. He can speak for himself

Matt, it is on you to resolve any PayPal dispute that gets filed against you. You will resolve it when you repay the money you owe. Easy as that.
Dave

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian, I understand you are trying to help, but you are just an onlooker and not a direct participant in this situation or this thread. So please don't take it upon yourself to speak for Matt. He can speak for himself

Matt, it is on you to resolve any PayPal dispute that gets filed against you. You will resolve it when you repay the money you owe. Easy as that.
Dave

Understood Dave. I'm not here to cause any more of a problem. I'm going to stay off the boards while i'm handling this so i don't get caught up in these disputes. I know what is owed, i know what i'm doing on my end to take care of it, and i know who the money is owed to.

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received any of the $2500 Matt took from us? I have not seen my $500 part of it hit my PayPal acount yet.

You would think by now at least a couple people might have their money back.
Dave

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my last post in this thread.

I have corresponded with one of Matt's friends in the area that is helping his family dispose of the Fish 'n Frags setup. Here is probably the most reliable word we are going to get on this, since Matt has apparently decided not to respond further.

Any repayments, if they happen at all, are going to be a long way off. To me, this says they probably will not happen at all, which is what I have felt from the very beginning. A week was given so Matt could repay the money, but this has not happened, and no money has been repayed to anyone that I am aware of, and Matt has not communicated with anyone either.

So to all my fellow Jabawaki Frag Purchasers, I would take whatever actions you can. File a chargeback with your credit card, file a dispute with PayPal if you can. I am a 10 year veteran of PayPal, so I know that you never fund a PayPal purchase with your Checking or Savings account, only with a Credit Card.

I will get my money back, but I wish that if a Vendor is getting out, they simply close shop and not steal from honest folks that just wanted to do business with them.
Dave

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my last post in this thread.

I have corresponded with one of Matt's friends in the area that is helping his family dispose of the Fish 'n Frags setup. Here is probably the most reliable word we are going to get on this, since Matt has apparently decided not to respond further.

Any repayments, if they happen at all, are going to be a long way off. To me, this says they probably will not happen at all, which is what I have felt from the very beginning. A week was given so Matt could repay the money, but this has not happened, and no money has been repayed to anyone that I am aware of, and Matt has not communicated with anyone either.

So to all my fellow Jabawaki Frag Purchasers, I would take whatever actions you can. File a chargeback with your credit card, file a dispute with PayPal if you can. I am a 10 year veteran of PayPal, so I know that you never fund a PayPal purchase with your Checking or Savings account, only with a Credit Card.

I will get my money back, but I wish that if a Vendor is getting out, they simply close shop and not steal from honest folks that just wanted to do business with them.
Dave

This is far from the truth and i'm sorry you have gotten this information. I have multiple personal items for sale to make up for the money that i owe you all. I don't have any reason to not pay. I have informed Hung that he will recieve the 4 eyes he paid for once they are ready to ship. Ian is taking care of those for me and i'm hoping that there will also be one for Frank. This does not mean that i'm not also working on making the money to refund Frank also. I'm actually got a guy coming by in the morning to meet with my wife to possibly make a $1400.00 purchase which would pay off two people and within $100.00 of the third. I'm definitely working on it every day.

I have kept everyone updated with the exception of Dave cause i refuse to fight. Just know that its being worked on and there are two individuals that are still in California helping get things back on track. I just am not going to post in this forum and consistently respond to what has happened. I've let everyone know that i was wrong in the way things were handled and that i'm doing what i can to take care of things. I don't know what else i can do. I'm have no other source of income and i am paying this out of my pocket so i need to get this stuff sold in order to pay you off. This is all the info i have right now. Dave, no matter what i tell you you just want to remind me of how i shouldn't have done it. Everyone else is working with me to resolve the issue. This is far from a LONG way off. This is being worked on daily so i'm hoping to resolve the situation asap. Sorry if you were told wrong.

Matt

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sad to say.. fish and frags just end up being a soap opera. as the sand falls through the hour glass so do the frags, the money, and one nice set up that reef empire did for him all go down the drain. bummer for all those that were involved.

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, Matt, but your word means nothing to me. Empty promises, all of them.
Dave

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Back