• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shipping policy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I'd post this here as it seems the best place for it.
I feel shipping policies should be changed more to the buyers choice.

We as the consumer are forced to accept whatever a company has a "contract" to ship with.
Basically Fedex or UPS. Especially in the critically important area of overnight shipping.
As far as I'm concerned USPS isn't a player with this.

We as the consumer are paying for shipping after all. It's our money and we don't have a choice who we want something shipped with.
And that may result in our missing out on certain deals if we can't rely on a certain shipper in our area.
In my area UPS is a major screw up. FedEx does a much better job.
In your area it may be the opposite.

I know the vendors aren't going to like this idea because of the contract issues, but that system is archaic and needs to change.
We spend a ton of money in this hobby on shipping and we need a choice that suits us, not the company.
We have a voice! Let's let it be heard. This can be changed!

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well....... I guess everyone must be satisfied with their shipping. I'm not. I'm jealous.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back