Shipping softies/leathers to Canada?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gflat65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
3,133
Reaction score
111
Location
Montgomery, Al.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can an individual ship a leather frag from the US to Canada? I tried checking the CITES site, but it was apparently written by lawyers and has a statement that they most likely won't respond to emails, so figure it out yourself... From what I gathered, it looked like I'd have to jump through lots of hoops to make it happen (and likely pay some fees, etc.). Anyone out there with experience with this?
 
I would check with either Jay from Reef Raft (sponsor) or Tim (Aquatics Elite - sponsor). They are both in Canada and would likely know that answer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new