!!!!!SHIPPING!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What you need to do is get employed with a company that has a Fedex account and include your name to the account with your cc info and bazaaaaam you get their 50% discounts! That's what I did :) If you are getting ***** like that just shoot me a pm I can help ya out Deez
 
My employer gets craaaaaazy rates with FedEx. I can overnight 50lbs anywhere in the US for under $20. The office I'm in now doesn't let us do personal shipments though.
 
What you need to do is get employed with a company that has a Fedex account and include your name to the account with your cc info and bazaaaaam you get their 50% discounts! That's what I did :) If you are getting ***** like that just shoot me a pm I can help ya out Deez


Man, I take you up on that for sure.
You know my prices aren't crazy high compared to other prices here for some LE SPS and if some Houston folks are following this they can chime in and be open what my pickup prices are in Houston.
 
Diesel's prices are definitely a bargain for the size and quality he's giving you. I go there every time he has an "open house" on his corals.
 
I acted like I was going to ship a package online via FEDEX from Ohio to New York over night by 10:30 a.m. and it cost $107.
Literally just signed up for a FedEx account and it went from $107 to $56 for the same package.
For what it's worth...
 
When having no account it sucks.
Just shipped three boxes, one to CA, one to FL and one to LA, combined $135.
No bad if you look at the coral value of $2600 retail (Diesel price $1000) :D
 
There are plenty of people in Houston with discounted shipping prices. We actually met the Ship your aquatics guys at RAP NY. Nice guys but they were floored by the pricing we were getting. They couldn't come close to it.
 
Thats NUTS. Overnight Fedex is $50 for a flat rate large box.... Which can be like 12lbs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new