Shoob1es Tiki Garden

Shoob1e

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
241
Location
Clovis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acquired a Red Sea 250 from a local reefing buddy for a great price. Down sized from a 100g Visio not liking the deminsions.


My little list of equipment.
2 Gyre Xf230s
3 AI Prime HD (upgrading to a aquatic life t5 hybrid)
E shoppe Scone 150 (looking to upgrade to a nyos)
Sicce 5 return ( looking for an upgrade)
Turned the ato to a Refugiem.
Tunzo ato

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Ill be redoing my rock work with a jester piece and looking to change back to white sand as I have black now.
 
How did you modify your ato? Would love to do something similar to get pods into the system.
I drilled the glass on 2 sides ran a elbow back into my sump and a line off my return to go into the Refugiem. Plastidipped the whole thing so light didn't leak once I finally get home ill post a pic.
 
Jester6 came and did some rock for me, pretty awesome what he can do. Finally got all the frags but back on

56133-01.jpeg
 
Ooh! Love the color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new