Shoreline Pet store opening

GobyApparatus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
341
Reaction score
236
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I will have to postpone the store opening.... Things keep going wrong. Had a huge issue with the point of sale system that requires me to start inventory again from scratch and I've been shorthanded due to the loss of an employee and sadly my assistant manager's nephew died in a tragic accident. My thoughts are with her and her family. I will open next Friday, May 29th. Sooner if possible.

On the bright side this will give me more time to work on the fish system. Anyone who wants to help out please give a call to the store. 860-388-0784

Jeromy
 
dang sorry to hear that pal, well good luck getting everything bac running. i would love to come check guys out when its area right and ready
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new