Shoreline Pet

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Shoreline Pet yesterday and was informed that the will be shutting down the current store.
I was told this by a shopper, so just a rumor.

fastest302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeromy is closing that location but is looking for a smaller retail space so he can continue the aquatic section of the store

JMetaxas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 1.5 miles from Shoreline Pet & Aquarium and just when I get back into Reef keeping, I heard this bad news.

I stop by there several times per week and admire and buy a lot of his fish and corals.

Jeremy is looking for a place to relocate and dedicate to Saltwater Fish and Corals. His current place is very large and I'm sure expensive.

I surely hope he finds one.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There isn't a single LFS near Danbury without driving a minimum of about 45 minutes.... I might know of a few areas that are boooooming with traffic.

RG81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus one for a store near Danbury would be nice!!!. I’m amazed there isn’t one yet to be honest. Petco does a killing in this area and expanded there saltwater section because of it.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They could move into one of many spots near chic fil a. Federal road is always very busy and just off the highway as well as near NY

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They get you for mall prices over there, newtown road is amost as busy as federal rd but less cost. Berkshire plaza has open spaces nice and deep which is a very busy area.

tank o tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they would move out my way. There isn’t an lfs in my area anymore that isn’t 45+ minutes away too

+1 so many store fronts along rt12 and 6 that are vacant. Not to mention all the fixer uppers for sale. Real estate wise very cheap compare to the other side of the state. Although definitely not as much passing traffic.

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone I won't be relocating. The current plan is to close May 1st. So this is our last planned weekend which we know is also the same weekend as the Keep on Reefing Expo. So if you're in the area stop in. IF we have a lot of inventory left after May 1st we may have a Tag Sale event the following weekend.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back