Shortcuts are no longer working for APEX

Brandon218

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was an update for the iOS app on Monday, August 2, 2021 and since installing that update my "Siri Shortcut" for Feed Mode is no longer working. I'm wondering if anyone else uses Shortcuts and is having the same issue or if it's only me.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new