Should I be worried by these bubbles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtealeaves
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtealeaves

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they happened in a move. Just filled up the tank a red sea 250 and seems like they appeared the next day. I'm aware of the red sea issues just wasn't sure if this is a typical way they start and I should just cut my losses / avoid a flood , or if this is not going to go anywhere. Please see attached pics

Screenshot_20250806-222241~2.png Screenshot_20250806-222244.png
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

From the pics you show, I think it looks fine. The silicon up near the sand looks like it's in good shape.

However, it looks like this may be a Red Sea tank, and if so, those tanks seem to have a higher rate of failure than other tanks. We tend to see it all too often, unfortunately, so I would exercise some cation here, and seek opinions other than mine.

My last thought, is your tank sitting perfectly on the stand? It looks a little off in the pics, at least to me.

Good luck with your tank!
 
Wipe the underside of the front glass pane. It looks like water or salt there.
Worth a try
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new