Should I be worried

  • Thread starter Thread starter KaryTse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KaryTse

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This clam have been in my tank for about 4 months. It moved to this spot last week and lied on the side and the "foot" is gone. Should I turn it upright? And find something to fix it? Thanks.
Clam 20200812.jpg
 
I don't know. Before it moved to this spot, I had tried picking it up but i was firmly attached to the tank. But now I can pick it up freely.
 
Foot has to be there. If not, see how mantle and overall clam looks
 
Thanks. It looks OK, mantle all opened up. Will it turn upright by itself?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new