Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Roli's Reef Ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The work of moving the tank and stuff to not use it probably would make me not do it.

I would probably pay 500 for all the fish rock and equipment but he gets to keep the tank/stand. Lol

Just toss the fish and rock in big rubber made and such.
Exactly what I was thinking

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pass. I don't buy ppls complete used set ups. It won't be what you want sorry.
This is my opinion and what I do.
Get the livestock and rock like others are saying.
D
Could you not buy another tank to replace? it would be cheaper overall with all the equipment and lights.
That was basically my thought? Buy everything and replace the tank and do a deep cleaning on all the equipment and see what is salvageable to still use.
I already have a fairly new Apex Controller, Avast Marine ATO, a Nero 3 for my little 12g haha.. I planned ahead on things.

the biggest thing for me is the esthetics as it would be pretty much a centerpiece. Other than the tank itself, everything else is well worth over the $500, no? I would be able to get a new tank within the year if all the equipment was in decent condition and had life left. Heck, I had a 4 year old reefbreeder light that grew things like crazy and looked like a regular chinese box, but have sunrise/sunset capabablity. If anything if the equipment could last me over 3-4 years longer that would almost be worth it other than the livestock as well.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was basically my thought? Buy everything and replace the tank and do a deep cleaning on all the equipment and see what is salvageable to still use.
I already have a fairly new Apex Controller, Avast Marine ATO, a Nero 3 for my little 12g haha.. I planned ahead on things.

the biggest thing for me is the esthetics as it would be pretty much a centerpiece. Other than the tank itself, everything else is well worth over the $500, no? I would be able to get a new tank within the year if all the equipment was in decent condition and had life left. Heck, I had a 4 year old reefbreeder light that grew things like crazy and looked like a regular chinese box, but have sunrise/sunset capabablity. If anything if the equipment could last me over 3-4 years longer that would almost be worth it other than the livestock as well.
I think this is your best option and most cost effective way to get great stuff.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

the biggest thing for me is the esthetics as it would be pretty much a centerpiece.
If the aesthetics are really the biggest thing, Because it is going to be a centerpiece, I don't understand the issue. That tank is Destroyed..

It is the worst scratched face that I've ever seen. If it's really the Biggest thing, you wouldn't be considering it.

$500 will build a BEAUTIFUL 60 breeder of you keep it simple.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the aesthetics are really the biggest thing, Because it is going to be a centerpiece, I don't understand the issue. That tank is Destroyed..

It is the worst scratched face that I've ever seen. If it's really the Biggest thing, you wouldn't be considering it.

$500 will build a BEAUTIFUL 60 breeder of you keep it simple.
But wouldn't the cost savings of the lights alone would justify the purchase. Purchase a new tank from Red Sea and voila new setup

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back